Get A Barcode Online – Ordering Information
“How can I get a barcode online for my product?”
We offer the following ordering options:
1) Order directly from our website for payment by credit card or PayPal. Using this method, your barcodes will be emailed in 5 minutes.
The fastest and easiest way to get a barcode is to buy online.
If you order a barcode package, we will send your barcode to you by email. You will receive the following:
– an authentic EAN barcode number;
– a guarantee certificate;
– barcode images (in four formats: jpeg, png, SVG & pdf)
Your barcode numbers are suitable for use on any retail product in the UK, Europe, and worldwide. After you receive your barcode, all you need to do is put it onto your product and give your product to your retailers. They will enter the product details and barcode number into their system (this is how your barcode and product will become connected to each other).
“I already have a barcode number, I just need the images…”
If you already have barcode labels and just need the barcode images, that’s fine – you can order the scan-able barcode images for your EAN (or UPC) number from our Retail Barcode Images page. If you need a different type of barcode image (e.g. QR code, ISBN, or ISSN images), we can also supply these.
“Do I need anything else?”
1. Barcode Labels: We can provide you with sticky barcode labels for your barcode number if you need them (NOTE: we can also provide sequential labels if required – sequential labels are useful for asset labelling, membership cards, library books etc.).
2. Verification: Verification is simply a test scan of your barcode to prove that it has been printed well and can be decoded easily by barcode scanners. Most retailers do not require barcode verification, but some do (you need to check with your retailers).
3. Registration: Barcode registration is an optional service we provide – it is not compulsory (your barcode will work without it). Registration will increase the profile of your product on the internet.
4. ITF-14 Carton Codes: Some (but not all) retailers require you to put a 14-digit Carton Code barcode on the delivery carton for your product.
5. Guarantee Certificate: This is free when you purchase a Barcode Package. If you are buying barcodes online separately, you can get a guarantee certificate as well if you choose to.
6. ISSN or ISBN images: If you have a book or magazine, we suggest that you get an ISBN or ISSN number for it. After you have your number, you can come back to us to get the barcode images for that number.
7. QR Code: QR Codes are 2D barcodes that are really useful for promoting products and companies. When scanned by a smartphone, a QR Code will link the person holding the phone to a particular website or webpage.
“I meant to write you a note sooner but thanks for such a quick and helpful service. I’ll be coming back for more barcodes in the future I am sure. Very best wishes” Denise H