Getting a barcode for your product does not need to be an expensive or time-consuming practice.
We aim to support UK entrepreneurs and businesses by making it easy and affordable for you to get barcodes.
Here are some of our barcode savers:
- We will never charge any future fees. Our barcode prices are a one-off cost.
- We do not charge a joining fee.
- We do not charge extra for registering your barcode. The cost of barcode registration is included in the price of barcode packages.
- Competitive prices on bulk orders mean the more you buy, the more you save.
- We offer barcode numbers AND image packages. You won’t need to go elsewhere to get an image for the barcode number.
- Our barcodes are globally accepted, so there is no need to buy separate barcodes if you want to sell your product in other countries.
- We check all our barcodes for illegal use before we sell them. It can be a costly exercise if you buy “cheap” barcodes. They might already be in use. And you would likely need to retract your products from retailers and redesign the packaging with new barcodes and resupply.
- We can run verification reports on our barcodes before you do a full product run to ensure that your packaging meets the scannability requirements of retailers.
- Our website emails the barcodes to you in 5 minutes. This means you can get your product to market faster without costly delays.
Things to look for in a barcode supplier
We recommend that when looking for barcode savers, you consider the following:
- Check for good reviews that are verified – genuine happy customers are a good sign!
- Buy from resellers that have a long-standing presence in your market AND internationally.
- Make sure your resellers have been around long enough that they can provide experience and expertise in barcodes.
- Check to make sure they offer after-sales service. Do they have a phone number or email address you can contact if you experience any issues?
- And lastly, can they demonstrate any products that are currently using their barcodes?